The Coffee Buzz 5K
- Café Americano Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $50
- Your company name will be featured on all social media outlets and International Appalachian's website from the time of your donation until the week after the race.
- Your company name will be featured on all of our posters and flyers if donation is made by April 1, 2014.
- Mocha Latte Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $100
Benefits: In addition to the benefits associated with the Café Americano Level above...
- Your company name will be featured on our water tents on the day of the race.
- Cappuccino Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $200
Benefits: In addition to all the benefits associated with the Mocha Latte Level above...
- Your company logo will be featured on the finish line banner.
- Triple Shot Espresso Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $500
Benefits: In addition to all the benefits associated with the Cappuccino Level above...
- Your company logo will be featured on our participant registration favor (t-shirt).
- Your company will receive a vendor/publicity tent on Duck Pond at the start/finish line on the day of the race.
The fourth annual Coffee Buzz 5k will be on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016! Check back for updates on registration and race day details!
If you have any questions about this year's race, please feel free to contact Business Committee Head Ana Maldonado(email@example.com).
Thank you, and see you on race day!
Why the "Coffee Buzz" 5k?
INTAPP works hard to promote mutual respect for different cultures and to engage all students and community members in friendship and learning. The scholarship fund toward which all of our proceeds will go is in memory of one of our most dedicated members, Landon Hill, who died after contracting bacterial meningitis while studying abroad in Spain in the fall of 2011. Landon is a symbol of what our INTAPP members strive to be; while at Appalachian he was a leader in improving our organization and encouraged us all to hold ourselves accountable to reach our goals. He consistently reached out to the international students in meaningful ways—a fact made clear by the sheer number of Appalachian’s former international students he was able to visit at their home universities while he was abroad. Along with his passion for enhancing his intercultural perspective, Landon was a runner who was crazy about coffee. We thought there could be no better way to raise money for his scholarship than a 5K run and some coffee.
Fundraising Totals to Date:
Inaugural Coffee Buzz 5k (April 3rd, 2013): over $2,600 raised!
2nd Annual Coffee Buzz 5k (April 5th, 2014): over $4,000 raised!
3rd Annual Coffee Buzz 5k (April 18th, 2015): over $5,000 raised!
4th Annual Coffee Buzz 5k (April 23rd, 2016): *~*~to be determined~*~*