The Coffee Buzz 5K
- Café Americano Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $50
- Your company name will be featured on all social media outlets and International Appalachian's website from the time of your donation until the week after the race.
- Your company name will be featured on all of our posters and flyers if donation is made by April 1, 2013.
- Mocha Latte Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $100
Benefits: In addition to the benefits associated with the Café Americano Level above...
- Your company name will be featured on our water tents on the day of the race.
- Cappuccino Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $200
Benefits: In addition to all the benefits associated with the Mocha Latte Level above...
- Your company logo will be featured on the finish line banner.
- Triple Shot Espresso Level Sponsor
Suggested minimum donation: $500
Benefits: In addition to all the benefits associated with the Cappuccino Level above...
- Your company logo will be featured on our participant registration favor (t-shirt).
- Your company will receive a vendor/publicity tent on Duck Pond at the start/finish line on the day of the race.
IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! Thank you for helping us raise over $2,600 for the Landon Hill Study Abroad Scholarship! Check back here in early spring for this year's race information.
The Coffee Buzz 5K is a new endeavor International Appalachian (IntAPP) is taking on to help raise money for our Landon Hill Study Abroad Scholarship.
IntAPP works hard to promote mutual respect for different cultures and to engage all students and community members in friendship and learning. The scholarship fund toward which all of our proceeds will go is in memory of one of our most dedicated members, Landon Hill, who died after contracting bacterial meningitis while studying abroad in Spain in the fall of 2011. Landon is a symbol of what our IntApp members strive to be; while at Appalachian he was a leader in improving our organization and holding ourselves accountable for reaching our goals. He consistently reached out to the international students in meaningful ways—a fact made clear by the sheer number of Appalachian’s former international students he was able to visit at their home universities while he was abroad. Along with his passion for an international perspective, Landon truly enjoyed coffee. We thought what a better way to raise money for his scholarship than a 5K and some coffee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Laura Keaton (firstname.lastname@example.org).